Informatie voor Jacob Andreas Braun (andreasarle1@gmx.de)

Algemene rally-discussies

Moderators: admin, Rallysport.nl, StevenK

Berichtdoor ikkuh_18 » vr mei 11, 2012 13:02

I will translate the message from Will Bruins over here....

Qoute: Will Bruins

I think this guy is a faker. The name he gave, are almost the same he gives to me, when he tried to sell me a Sadev.
In my case he named himself Joachim Kiefer. Later he called himself Joachim Braun in his E-mails...and at the and the bank knows him as Kieuwt.
So the names Braun/Kieuwt/Jacob and his emailadresse gmx.de seems to be the same.

It seems that he has a lot of knowledge about Sadev/Seq gearboxes. If you are looking to the price, he is not to expensive, but also not to cheap.
He gave me the next adress: Am Hirtengraben 1266352 grossrosseln Germany (it's not correct!).
He has bankaccounts in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.

During that time a did a bank transaction from Belgium. When I realised it wasn't okay, the where very helpfull and the blocked his bankaccount, because he used a fake name. I received all the money back.

So you have to trie to call all the receiving banks directly and say that you think you are scammed and that you want to talk to someone from the fraud department.

The bank will not give any personal information, but you are free to ask, if your transaction (name and bankaccount) are the same which the bank has.

If it's not, you are scammed for sure and you can wish you have still you're money.

I also talked to the faker by phone and he will bring you to doubt continual.
Hopefully it's not the same person, but I think it's has to be the same.

If you want more information...be free to send me an email.

Best regards,

Will Bruins
ikkuh_18

Berichtdoor Holkers » vr mei 11, 2012 14:13

Side-observation: Google-translate sucks...

The text of BDA is in german ;)

The main message from Sponsor is that you might call the bank you have send your money to. The BIC number should give you that information. They will double check the transfer to the name/adress of the holder of the number. If this is not the same as you provide, the bank can pay you the money back, but this might be depending on the amount of money on the account...

Again, good luck!
If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off!
Holkers

Berichtdoor Martin » vr mei 11, 2012 16:07

Wij hadden met deze beste man overeenstemming bereikt voor een versnellingsbank voor onze C2R2. Nadien bleek dat zijn adres fake was, dat hij op Franse sites alles voor clio's aanbiedt en dat hij Nederlands spreekt (heb enkele keren telefonisch contact gehad). Tot een koop van de bak heeft het uiteraard nooit geleid.

Nadien zag een op rallysport.nl een advertentie staat en heb direct een melding gemaakt bij de administrator dat het een oplichter is. Nu zie ik dit topic, jammer dat deze gozer nog steeds aan het oplichten is.
Martin

Berichtdoor Miniliteman » vr mei 11, 2012 18:04

boffer8 schreef:Hi,

thanks for that info BDA, but even google translate wont translate that for me!

Ben, what BDA posted is a public announcement of the prosecutor in Kiel, Germany. It says that the assets of Dominik Bahn / Müzeyyen Özay / Filiz Ünal have been secured (list is in the text, cash, cars) pending an investigation regarding fraud. If you think he/they took your money without delivering goods you have to make a legal claim.
Then the court will decide who gets what/how much.
Regards, Leon.
Miniliteman

Berichtdoor boffer8 » za mei 12, 2012 0:09

Hi all, once again many thanks for this, I have been doing some work with my bank today to report all this seen as it seems like a scam now and I seem to have enough info to give the bank,

Would it be possible for will bruins to email me on boffer8@hotmail.com and we can take our conversation further and swop some details?

Many thanks for all the help and let's hope we can get this scammer held to account and something done about him!

Cheers
Ben
boffer8

Berichtdoor evo 11 » zo dec 16, 2012 14:24

Hi, anything new here?

Please contact me via PW if anyone of you was cheated by the guy offered sadev.

Regards, K
evo 11

Berichtdoor Sponsor » zo dec 16, 2012 14:47

Why? you have a problem whit this guy?
http://www.hetgroenerallyteam.nl ......bezoek onze NIEUWE RALLYSITE...en geef je url door voor de LINK pagina
Sponsor

Berichtdoor evo 11 » zo dec 16, 2012 19:29

Sponsor schreef:Why? you have a problem whit this guy?

I was just fucked by the guy offered me sadev.......would like to check the guys you mentioned Ip address
evo 11

Vorige

Keer terug naar rallysport.nl